- Soak seeds for 3-6 hours.
- Dampen sponge cubes in water, squeeze out the air, soak for two hours, then wash them twice with water.
- Place the sponge cubes in the cups and put the seeds into the sponge, 2-3 mm in deep.
- Put the planting cups into the bottom of the tank, pour the appropriate proportion of nutrient solution (the level of nutrient solution is about 2 cm).
- Put the planting box into a sunny place. The seeds will grow leaves after about two weeks, then transplanted seedlings can be started.
- Remove the planting cup, pour the prepared nutrient solution to water level as shown in directions.
- Put the planting cup into the planting hole, connect power for oxygenation, ensure oxygenation occurs for 8 hours every day.
- Add nutrient solution as needed based on the buoy level.
- After the plant grows, the level of nutrient solution should be reduced.